RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished a nice morning ride...I seem to constantly try to shift into 6th gear...every dadgum time I ride the thing...I'm always reaching for 6th gear....am I the only one that does this?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one...sometimes even when I KNOW I'm in 5th gear...I get to thinking I might be in 4th gear and I have to check. I am absolutely kicking myself for not getting the Road* 5th gear put in when I had the recall work done.

Someday I will switch pulleys...add that to the list of 1000 other things I want to do to the bike.

Chris.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
quote:Originally posted by AlanH

Yup....i've worn out my left boot and i'm still doing it at >17M+ miles [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I only have about 6k on mine and I do it all the time glad to know that I will prob be doing it forever.
so I dont go looking for 6th anymore maybe I'll just slow down.......nahhhhhhh

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I feel so much better now!!!! Its nice to know that I'm in very good company....You guys have a great weekend...see at the Dragon...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
95% of my riding is around town and country road stuff. 5% highway. Have a 31 tooth but also have a 280 tire kit so that somewhat offsets. Would love to install a RS 5th gear, would have no effect on 1-4th. Wonder how much that job would cost me to have it done?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Add me to the list. I cant remember how many times I do this.........and I cant seem to stop. Damnit!

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Bit of a bummer the Roadliner only comes with 5 gears. I just need a 6th gear for all the bloody highway riding I seem to do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts