RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to isolate only members in any given state?
For instance, I would like to know how many members and who they are in Florida to contact about a meet on July 19th?
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
You can try the members page. THe state is listed there, but I dont think the search by state is working... I will see if I can fix it.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's what I did for the California SOCAL group. I was looking for riders within approx 250 miles from me.

It's just too bad there there were tons of members with no State or City listed in their profiles.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
That's right Redhorse. All the people who don't put there state and/or city are missing out on some good group riding. I've had an opportunity to ride with a few members already this year. Always a good time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the search and got 6 pages for FL., sent e-mails to all that had one and PM's to the others
Recived about a dozen RSVP's This meet will be very cool.
Maybe it should be mandatory fields added to the city and state?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I dont agree with mandatory fields. It would just get bogus info from people who dont want to give it out.

Sorry.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I'm lost. I went to the members page and did a search. I searched state for Alaska and got back 103 pages with all members listed. When I clicked on the go button only state was checked. When the search came back user name was also checked. I tried four times with the same results. What am I doing wrong?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts