RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the bug to go riding real bad lately and while I have seen on occasion bike on the road here in Mass I'm not that crazy to want to deal with the sand and salt.
PS anybody go to the motorcycle show last weekend or the one coming up next weekend? I think it's in Marlborough.

KEVMARV.COM NORTHEAST MOTORCYCLE SHOWS

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
I feel for you guys who get "real" winters. I complain when it gets to 55 at night on the bike.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
I've had the itch to ride bad lately myself. was getting warmer there for a minute in CT then bam! back to 25 with a windchill of 13. I shouldn't complain too much we've had it pretty easy on snowfall.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
This is our weather forecast for the nxt 5days.
Will be riding to work 2mrrw and do a lil riding on Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Man so I was feeling for you guys and I got the wife out to shoot down to the keys and get some conch fritters and a hogfish sandwich. Nice day down, good weather, a few drinks and then on the way back we caught 10 minutes of rain but couldn't help laughing during the whole ride. When it finally finished just a steady 80 mph for 15 minutes and some sun and we were dry again. Thanks South Florida.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man so I was feeling for you guys and I got the wife out to shoot down to the keys and get some conch fritters and a hogfish sandwich. Nice day down, good weather, a few drinks and then on the way back we caught 10 minutes of rain but couldn't help laughing during the whole ride. When it finally finished just a steady 80 mph for 15 minutes and some sun and we were dry again. Thanks South Florida.
That's not bad, but even though it's cold here at least our best twisties aren't the highway on ramps...
Although I do prefer hogfish and conch fritters to lobster and fried clams anyday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Bro out here In SoCal we have best Canyon Roads .. ...
For awesome Sunday ride....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah yeah rub it in.
Today its snowing here.

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
That's true......I gotta decide to "tinker" or to ride. Always a tough choice but then I wonder why my bike is always dirty.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All that rain we had cleaned the roads off near me and even though its gonna be cold I might just pull the bike out for a ride in the next few days.
Of course it requires moving a few other bikes out of the garage, but I'm just desperate enough to try it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I feel for you guys... we ride pretty much every day all year round down under... my bike is my primary transport so I ride like all the time. Doesn't snow here though, only gets down to about 28ish here in winter.

·
Registered
750 Posts
We've been having a very dry Winter here in the SF Bay area, Going to go for a ride today up the coast. Temperatures in the low sixties not cold but not warm Should be a nice ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts