RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
Well went for a ride this weekend for you guys and it was a brisk 68 in the morning. Rode for 1 hour met up with a couple of friends. Then another hour to the bar to have some gator bites and cold beers. Few hours later filled up and hit the road for a nice ride back. Had to wear a long sleeved shirt this time.

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looking good Bub! Careful what you ask for though Rick if global warming keeps up and sea level rises another foot your whole shop's going to be underwater and you'll have to turn that Warrior into a hydra-cycle!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well went for a ride this weekend for you guys and it was a brisk 68 in the morning. Rode for 1 hour met up with a couple of friends. Then another hour to the bar to have some gator bites and cold beers. Few hours later filled up and hit the road for a nice ride back. Had to wear a long sleeved shirt this time.
68 is muscle shirt weather! Was 50 here yesterday and I went on a 100 mile ride. Will admit my finger tips got a little cold. Wish I lived somewhere where I thought 68 was brisk! Maybe some day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It was actually quite rideable today. Mid 50s. Roads a still a mess on alot of places though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts