RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was putting my bike back together yesterday and found this rubber part 1" long and about 5/8" wide. I can't find it in any schematic and don't remember it coming from my bike. I did my 240 mod this winter and removed the front tire for new rubber. Heck for all I know it wandered over from the lawn mower or snowblower. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Check your brake lines and cables. That piece reminds me of a protector cover for where cables get routed. But not knowing the length or diameter, it's only a guess.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
tapeworm said:
Heck for all I know it wandered over from the lawn mower or snowblower.

The last time i had a bike in total bits, i was putting it back together withmy ex mate [kidding] and slowly but surely as the bolts thinned out i had noticed this 4 inch monster just laying there ..threatening like...well by the time i was all but done, he started sniggering.. then howling.. then bursting a blood vessel...the b&stard had watched me, watching that bolt, which he'd just 'dropped in' for a bit of fun!!!...

you're not doing that mod with a 'mate' hanging about i hope!?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Thats hilarious..

tomba said:
tapeworm said:
Heck for all I know it wandered over from the lawn mower or snowblower.

The last time i had a bike in total bits, i was putting it back together withmy ex mate [kidding] and slowly but surely as the bolts thinned out i had noticed this 4 inch monster just laying there ..threatening like...well by the time i was all but done, he started sniggering.. then howling.. then bursting a blood vessel...the b&stard had watched me, watching that bolt, which he'd just 'dropped in' for a bit of fun!!!...

you're not doing that mod with a 'mate' hanging about i hope!?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I have done the "where does this bolt go" game all by myself. I've never seen that thing dude.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts