RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
he is on crack alright! i would like to hear those samsung pipes he has!! since when did samsung start making motorcycle exhaust...

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Come on guys. You've seen this before. The guys wife told him to sell his bike and he's priced it too high so it won't sell. That's the oldest trick in the book.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't know it sounds like a great deal to me

"Life time motor, transmission, & tire replacement"

i could go through $10000 in tires in one year!

·
Registered
361 Posts
"8K worth... to many extras to list"

Always burns me when they give some over inflated cost of "extras" then say "to many to list". Either list so I know what I'm buying or I ain't buying.

And, this "Life Time" replacement? Show me the contract and a surety bond to back it up.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
$10K for an '03 with 27K miles and what appears to be pretty much run of the mill bolt on mods is a lot of coin in my opinion. I hope he gets it but I'd much rather that buyer come see ME.
The thing that struck me is he doesn't seem to be very familiar with what has been done on it even judging by his spelling of Metzeler and Samson and the other wording. I wonder what the deal is with the super warranty he's claiming it has. I'm betting he bought this from somebody and is trying to recover from the screwing he took originally.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Donncada said:
Or how about this one for $25,995 LOL yeah right--they think a 300 rear + chrome wheels + custom paint + chrome goodies = $18,000 more.... I'd rather put that into making it"MY OWN" than pay that for someone elses choices.

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2007-YAMAHA-Warrior-93680652

Even with a 122 PR kit and a turbo I wouldn't pay over $18,000. By the way, 2007 and warranty is probably void as well with all of the "upgrades" IF the bike is new. If it's not new, they're fargin' nuttso!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Marco Polo said:
07midnite said:
Even with a 122 PR kit and a turbo I wouldn't pay over $18,000.

You must shlit when you look at the BMS Warriors that have neither that they're asking $50K for then.

Yeah, the labor and headache associated with a major rake job is where a lot of money and time goes. Ask me how I know!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Donncada said:
"8K worth... to many extras to list"

Always burns me when they give some over inflated cost of "extras" then say "to many to list". Either list so I know what I'm buying or I ain't buying.

And, this "Life Time" replacement? Show me the contract and a surety bond to back it up.

What's wrong with that, that's the way I do it. Don't have the time to write down every part I have add it! LOL

Besides, I like to see what am buying first in person if am really interested.....................

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unbelievable, does that mean when i finish my 300 conversion i should be punting it out pretty quick.These people are definitely on drugs

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
why do you allways devalue our bikes? deep down i think some of you think the warrior is worthless. go get a harley

1 - 19 of 19 Posts