RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Dealer prices are always going to be high, and both bikes look pretty stock. Whether they are worth the money or not depends upon how badly you want one and how much your prepared to pay. Do some investigation, find out how long the dealers have had the bikes. The Warrior is not a popular model, if they've had them some time with no interest shown they may be prepared to haggle. Be aware though that the midnight Warrior is slower than the other colours, especially the titanium ones

Nick

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Warrior_uk said:
Be aware though that the midnight Warrior is slower than the other colours, especially the titanium ones

it's truethe titaniumis super slippery!
- but both those bikesare recent bikes, not titanium but in decent nick from the photos and probably not subject to recalls - Nick is right, get the haggling hat on- we're heading quickly into winter and they're not going to wantwhat they see as 'just a cruiser' sitting around to spring - even if you don't buy these, the practice will hold good for the day you fall for the one you want - check them tyres, see who's been doing the services and like mine, they left the details of the previous owner [so i gave him a bell - nothing to lose and everything to gain] - and do find out what make of oil is in it already, maybe they'll through in a full service so tell them what full syth oil you want [recent thread]- what a great time, that feeling your so close to owning one it makes your heart beat quicker - enjoy... perhapstell them you'd prefer a harley to mod for the spring, but as it looks like one you'll consider making an offer [i know i know the hd word but when needs must!] - hope you've got a poker face to put on lol - hope this helps a bit

·
Registered
722 Posts
Midnights STOMP all other colours - can I get a "a-men!"

Specially one's with big air and power commanders!

:)

I'd hold out for a while longer mate and look for a private sale, I reckonyou'll get a better deal that way.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Gibbsy said:
Midnights STOMP all other colours - can I get a "a-men!"

Specially one's with big air and power commanders!

:)

I'd hold out for a while longer mate and look for a private sale, I reckonyou'll get a better deal that way.
Gibbsy your Midnight did'nt stomp all over my Indigo when we met at Meanies

·
Registered
272 Posts
We all know that Titanium was the first and only true color of the Warrior. All other colors are still trying to catch up!
We might not be as flashy as red or midnight or flamey decals, We let the bike do the talking.....

·
Vendor
943 Posts
I would do some haggling on the midnight. One good thing about starting out stock is you know what your starting out with.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
At this time of year it is less likely to sell than in the Spring/Summer so you have the upper hand. If it is mint then go in and make him a silly offer. Befirm and play hard to get and walk away if you don't get the answers you want.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
well found nick! - looks in good shape and good price - just to remind V2 that machine is a 2004 reg uk but actually a 2003 model with great mileage on it - 3 spoke wheels are best!! - he calls it black but it looks titanium, does it get any better and don't you just love that stock exhaust steve!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts