RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

some have wondered in the past what it's like to ride on a 45 mile long island. Some have asked for some pictures of
the natural scenes we have, some have just asked for some shots.
So with the help of a friend of mine, I compiled and loaded a video montage of the local flag day tour held on July 2nd, 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dmFdJtzSo

I have also updated my Gallery with various photo's of my week long vacation at a "weekend huis" (weekend house) on the western part of the island. It's very relaxing and goes at an even slower pace than the "hectic" city side of the island.
Weekend house is a term used here for a house at or close to a beach at the western side. People often rent these for a week(end) to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Enjoy!

Xander

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
That looks like an awesome place to ride. Very nice video. I gotta ask what
helmet setup your using for your recording though.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
had to prop a fan up next to my monitor and with the wind blowing through my hair i had the feeling i was there along for the ride also[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehehe, it was nice indeed. As for the helmet setup, I had none. Did it all with one hand on the bar, the other on the record knob. It's actually a Canon Powershot 570 IS. Shots nice photo's as you can see from the gallery, but what really impresses me is the video quality. The Youtube format does it no justice.
You can ride from one side of the island to the other in about 2 hours' time. But the whole eastern part of the island is privately owned, so no matter what you do you can ride it from tip to tip.

Xander

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments......
It's not really a Warrior video, for my next project I'd really like to make a cool Warrior video.
Keep an eye out for that one.

Xander

1 - 10 of 10 Posts