RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm planning a cross country trip with a buddy of mine, and just thinking of things that I might need to make the trip more practical and comfortable.

If you have any of these things, OR have suggestions on something else that might make the trip better, please let me know!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Sadly im not selling any of this stuff, but here are my recommendations.

I have this tank ang and love it. It is expandable and will fit a full size helmet for comparison. It also does a decent job blocking the wind when it's fully and expanded. I have the strap mount and wouldn't trust the magnet mount. It is expensive, but well worth it.

I also have the yamaha cruislite soft bags and with this setup I have taken several trips well over a week. They are getting hard to find, but easy to use.

Also a cheap set of Frog Togs are good and easily packable rain gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have a Jardine Quick Detach Sissy bar for sale. $275 plus shipping. Had it powder coated gloss black. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly im not selling any of this stuff, but here are my recommendations.

I have this tank ang and love it. It is expandable and will fit a full size helmet for comparison. It also does a decent job blocking the wind when it's fully and expanded. I have the strap mount and wouldn't trust the magnet mount. It is expensive, but well worth it.

I also have the yamaha cruislite soft bags and with this setup I have taken several trips well over a week. They are getting hard to find, but easy to use.

Also a cheap set of Frog Togs are good and easily packable rain gear.

Hey thanks for the advice! Did you need to run brackets to have the saddle bags fit?

I’ve been trying to research everything and don’t know what parts are cross compatible (ex Road Star parts), and which are not.

·
Registered
966 Posts
No not for the Yamaha Cruislites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts