RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody

Well I finally decided to accept the fact that the Midnight Warrior was a much better looking bike than my CBR929RR and probably way more comfortable to ride as well as fast and powerful from what I have read.So I sold my 929 and bought a brand new 06 Midnight Warrior on 2-12-07 and it's been to cold as well as snowing on and off since I got it.I can't wait until it gets warm enough to ride, to see what this beast has to offer.By the way you guys have a great forum.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. great Guys and Gals on it, what mods are you thinking of putting on the beast. One thing is for sure your going to have a blast. again welcome.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Ok here it is again ...lol..."if you like your wallet, Don't ever(I mean ever!!!) come back here" You will have more fun than you should but it's gonna cost ya...Welcome and congrats, you'll love the bike, and your wallet will hate you...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Many congrats on the new bike and change in direction jn3. I came over to the Warrior from a Fireblade and have never looked back.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
jn3,

Well...It's about time! HAHAHAHAHA!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Welcome to the forums and good choice on getting the Midnight Warrior. You definitely can't go wrong with the Midnight...It's the baddest and fastest of ALL the Warriors.

Again welcome to the forums and to the wondeful world of the Warrior.

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts