RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
items for sale! PRICES REDUCED!!!

Hey guy and gals, I've got some items for my warrior that id like to get rid of. Trying to get some other stuff for the bike! ALL prices are definitely negotiable feel free to make me an offer if your interested in anything. would be interested in trades for a big air kit (not a used one) or an exhaust.​

So I have a Corbin seat, its a 2 piece and is very nice. custom flames stitching.. asking 200.00 for both pieces. feel free to make an offer.

Next is a right side primary cover. cool chrome with flames but as you can see it needs to be re-chromed. not sure what it would cost to do the chrome. asking 80.00 obo

Cobra mini sissy bar with flaming skull insert and matching luggage rack. asking 150.00 obo for both.

Mustang gas tank bib. not sure what these are worth so make an offer. MAYBE 20.00?

Chrome rear pulley. as you can see in the pics the chrome also needs to be redone. peeling really bad. make an offer. $50.00?

Chrome left and right side battery covers. pretty good condition. very minor scuffs and one small chip on the left side at the front of it. 100.00 obo <({[SOLD]})>

Also have both the left and right side engine covers. both in ok condition. few scuffs and scratches. 40.00 obo

I also have a few more items that aren't pictured. I have a full stock exhaust in very good condition. have the full 2-1 pipe and the enormous stock muffler. make an offer if interested. I didn't take any pictures of it because everyone knows what they look like and doesn't seem to be much interest in them. 100.00?

Also have the original handlebars and risers. just put on some new t bars so no need for the stockers. make an offer. 50.00??

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry guys the photos wont upload for some reason. I have posted these item in the facebook warrior groups with photos. my apologies. sent admin a msg already.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
sorry guys the photos wont upload for some reason. I have posted these item in the facebook warrior groups with photos. my apologies. sent admin a msg already.
If your using the mobile internet to upload photos i had to update the internet ir uninstall and install and it worked fine after that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah ill sell ya just the luggage rack. but the adapter mount plates will not come with it. those will stay with the sissy bar. make an offer. according to the cobra usa website the rack is 159.99.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHISTLER-- the seat came on the bike when I bought it. mines an 02. I am not sure on fitment for the later models though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guy and gals, I've got some items for my warrior that id like to get rid of. Trying to get some other stuff for the bike! ALL prices are definitely negotiable feel free to make me an offer if your interested in anything. would be interested in trades for a big air kit (not a used one) or an exhaust.​

So I have a Corbin seat, its a 2 piece and is very nice. custom flames stitching.. asking 400.00obo for both pieces. feel free to make an offer.

Next is a right side primary cover. cool chrome with flames but as you can see it needs to be re-chromed. not sure what it would cost to do the chrome. asking 200.00 obo

Cobra mini sissy bar with flaming skull insert and matching luggage rack. asking 300.00 obo for both.

Mustang gas tank bib. not sure what these are worth so make an offer.

Chrome rear pulley. as you can see in the pics the chrome also needs to be redone. peeling really bad. make an offer.

Chrome left and right side battery covers. pretty good condition. very minor scuffs and one small chip on the left side at the front of it. 100.00 obo <({[SOLD]})>

Also have both the left and right side engine covers. both in ok condition. few scuffs and scratches. 50.00 each obo

I also have a few more items that aren't pictured. I have a full stock exhaust in very good condition. have the full 2-1 pipe and the enormous stock muffler. make an offer if interested. I didn't take any pictures of it because everyone knows what they look like and doesn't seem to be much interest in them.

Also have the original handlebars and risers. just put on some new t bars so no need for the stockers. make an offer.
Hi buddy,
Are the handlebar clamps the factory ones?
Can you post a picture?
Thanks

·
Administrator
28,193 Posts
Could you please add a price even if its price-or-best-offer, the the couple items that are unpriced, check out the forum rules for the free classified ads. Thanks!

So I have a Corbin seat, its a 2 piece and is very nice. custom flames stitching.. asking 400.00obo for both pieces. feel free to make an offer.

Next is a right side primary cover. cool chrome with flames but as you can see it needs to be re-chromed. not sure what it would cost to do the chrome. asking 200.00 obo

Cobra mini sissy bar with flaming skull insert and matching luggage rack. asking 300.00 obo for both.

Mustang gas tank bib. not sure what these are worth so make an offer.

Chrome rear pulley. as you can see in the pics the chrome also needs to be redone. peeling really bad. make an offer.

Also have both the left and right side engine covers. both in ok condition. few scuffs and scratches. 50.00 each obo

I also have a few more items that aren't pictured. I have a full stock exhaust in very good condition. have the full 2-1 pipe and the enormous stock muffler. make an offer if interested. I didn't take any pictures of it because everyone knows what they look like and doesn't seem to be much interest in them.

Also have the original handlebars and risers. just put on some new t bars so no need for the stockers. make an offer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prices significantly reduced. Need some money for new tires and a bak!. Wanting to move these items. Make offers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts