RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an '03 Warrior on 10/6/07!
Had to join you folks here to learn all I can.
I've been wanting one of these for some time now.
Now the deed is done!
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures will have to wait. The weather sucks right now.
The bike did come with 2 into 1 Corbra, PC, Yamaha comfort tour seat with backrest, lowered and has some of the ugliest extended handlebars I've ever seen. Although you can sit completely upright and lean against the backrest.

·
Registered
48 Posts
welcome to the forum, you can find every thing and anything you need to know about your bike here. plenty of opinions on extras before u buy has benn very helpfull to me(use the search its likekly there)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bike, but the "deed" has only just begun. Search the forum and answer the call of the beast.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I too had wanted a warrior for years before I got mine 6 months ago and this is my favorite overall out of all my others.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Congratz on the bike, I have an '03 too. The weather sucks around her right now too, but I did take her out for a short one today.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by mxjrb_651

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!

First the rain must stop! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Rick,

to the forums!

You're going to grow to love your Warrior more and more each day...Soon you'll love nothing else...Not even your money because you'll be definitely spending it on her for all kinds of mods.

Trust me on that one...

Oh...And Yes! Please post some pictures real soon...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 33 Posts