RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
It looks good. I really like the silver thats on it. Wheels look a little bit dirty. Do what you want, but I would take the decals off, but I am not a fan of Craftsman anyway.

Oh yea, your bike looks good, but ditch the wind-shield.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

.....the wind shield is friggin' HUGE!....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I was thinking the same. Do you ride it or sail it [?] [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys The bags are Rapid Transit I bought them for traveling on the bike I paid 125.00 for them. and the windshield is the Memphis Fat 21" with the quick release hardware I know it looks a little tacky but it keeps the wind of me I am 6'1" I have the small Yamaha shield but it is to small for me! I am planing to ride from B-ham to Pittsburg next week! The mirrors are Kuryakn they were very easy to wire.
Thanks Stephan

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
With that re'entry shield, 0-60 in 15 minutes [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Cool mods though. .....Frec.....U.K..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like these bags for daily riding they are Tourmaster bags. Thanks stephan
Here is a link to my Photobucket album http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/stephan_zrx/

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Are you being sponsored by Sears? JK Love the tool chest, have you seen the stainless set up at Costco. I drool everytime I walk by (one of these days).
Oh yeah the bike looks good. I'll be joining the Red Warrior club next week.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The mirrors look great...I got a set as well. Just becareful about the steel braided cover corrosion. I ended up replacing my with a plastic coated wire.

As for wiring them up....really simple to do.

Bama, Nice ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts