RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take the time to brag on Ivan’s flash without a power commander. The way this bike rides now is nothing short of impeccable. The throttle response is inhuman and power distribution from beginning all the way to the higher 5900 rpms is breathtaking. There is no backfire popping in the pipes, the pipes themselves sound meaner because of the flash itself, the bike is alive. I’ve owned 3 super sport bikes, a raider, and a couple other turds and this warrior with the flash is simply a smile machine. Just wanted to really give Ivan props because he advised me all along I could run without the power commander which mine was in fact bad from dynojet. But it runs SO good. I must it be. Had some really enjoyable rides the last few days, leisurely cruising in the country, 120 mph bursts, and some curve carving peg scraping fun. No more heavy engine braking and jerky jerky slow downs, usage of brakes increase but the affect well worth it. Kudos to the warrior and to Ivan for his product. And to end in short my mods are Vance and Hines big shots pipes, churchkey big air pod kit, ais block off, and Ivan’s ecu performance flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did like the raider but got the sport bike bug again and sold it. I will say this though, I like the warrior better. I like the way it handles and the overall riding experience and comfort better to my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.