RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Thanks lcgixxer87

Was considering the Ivan’s... and now you have me considering sending it tomorrow. Thought it was a little pricey, but if I can forgo the pc5 & auto tune, it will ultimately be cheaper. And I also had a Raider & can say (inspite of the fact I loved the Raider) the Warriors’ nimbleness & characteristics make it simply more fun to ride. Thanks for the Ivan’s flash review.

· Registered
27 Posts
Ivans ecu flash update... I did get the ecu flashed by Ivan. Sent it on Monday, received it Thursday. Totally different bike now. Not just faster, but more comfortable in every gear, smoother. Pre-flash, the bike was a very good, Post-flash, it’s amazing. The fun level went up by, oh, somewhere around 5X. I didn’t see this much improvement on my 2008 Raider when I added pipes & a PC. I’m having a hard time articulating the improvements, but they’re substantial. The engine braking is still there as well as some popping on decel. I’ll probably do the AIS block off in the future as recommended. My throttle roll on from a stop was a bit choppy. After speaking to Ivan, he realized the idle was too low. Quick adjustment & the issue was resolved. It runs like a bat outta ****.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.