RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Warrior guys and gals,
I pulled the trigger and sent out today my ECU.
After reading so many good reviews here, I’m looking forward to getting back on the bike.

Question for those who know.
I had set the CO, fuel mixture on the ECU a while back to rich’n things up a bit after adding a Vbak and free flowing exhaust.
Question,
Will Ivan’s tune accommodate my current mods and thus I won’t have the need to adjust cylinder 1 and 2 CO levels?

·
Administrator
30,376 Posts
Ivan's will play okay with minor (1-or-2 point) CO1 CO2 ECU Bumps. I have messed around with it and can still go rich enough to smell it at idle. When riding above 1100~1300 rpm, CO1 CO2 are not relevant and I have not found any impact of an ECU Bump. Still, if you recorded the original settings you could set it back.

·
Super Moderator
5,845 Posts
I had a slight bog off idle and richened up my ecu with the ecu bump and it took care of that. Now it runs super from 0- 100 per cent throttle with Ivan's flash. It didn't affect how the bike ran after the adjustment, it just took the bog out if that helps you out any.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An update,
I got my ECU back from Ivan yesterday and installed it.
I didn’t have time to ride it yet but did start the bike and so far so good.

Tomorrow I plan to upgrade both ignition coils with the Magna coils and Taylor wires ( Read a few posts on the forum on the install ), and hopefully all will go well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts