RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a shop in my hood, "first plus" that says he will dyno my bike and make sure the PC I have is running optimum for my bike and weather here in West Florida. Is it possible for him to get just as good of results as the Ivan flash?

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
Well Ivan "plays" with timing curve and other things. But a good tuner can really get you good power across the board. So if you already have a PC and he is a competent tuner then he should make you power.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for the response...the other side is that I think it's good to deal locally and build good relationships. Pretty sure this is how I will go...and he said for me to stay in the shop while he does it on the dyno....so I can perhaps assist in what I like and dont like...plus shoot some video...keep you all posted

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ivan's flash changes the ECU in ways that power commander just can't control. They are two different things. If you've already got a power commander having it Dyno Tuned properly is not a bad investment of money but you might be able to get a map here for free that get you pretty close. Ivan's flash will smooth out the throttle and several other things. If I was you I would invest my money in Ivan's Flash and he'll even set up your power commander with his map. If you're still not satisfied with that then invest in the dyno tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Ivan's flash changes the ECU in ways that power commander just can't control. They are two different things. If you've already got a power commander having it Dyno Tuned properly is not a bad investment of money but you might be able to get a map here for free that get you pretty close. Ivan's flash will smooth out the throttle and several other things. If I was you I would invest my money in Ivan's Flash and he'll even set up your power commander with his map. If you're still not satisfied with that then invest in the dyno tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Also raises rev limiter. Flash first then dynotune or get an autotune.

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
So very curious Puff, did you ever get to spin the rollers and get that PC tuned?
By the way who is the tuner?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts