RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone share their Ivans Map with me? I have VBAK, V&H Long Shots, AIS Delete, PC5 and Stock motor Ivans Flash.

Thanks much

·
Registered
206 Posts
I live in rockland county, not far from ivans shop. I have basically the same set up as you, He really is only concerned with two things, Intake and Exhaust. All the other things we like to list, im fairly positive he doesnt take into account. It surely didnt seem like he had maps for all the extra little things, when i said i had anything more than the Vbak (which he only classifies as pods) and seeing my exhaust, he didnt care, said it didnt matter. So i'm pretty sure hes only got 4 versions of maps out there. (or 4 for hc pistons)
*Stock Intake - Stock Exhuast
*Stock Intake - Dual Pipes
*Stock Intake - Single Pipe (aftermarket) < not sure he doesnt use stock exhaust for this one)
*Pod Filters - Stock Exaust
* Pod Filters - Dual Pipes
* Pod Filters - Single Pipes(once again MAYBE)

Either way, my MPG actually went up per tank from using his map compared to a map i got on here.

I have No issue with the map he provided at all, But i just dont think its a specific as we all thought it was.

Edit: That being said: I have my map with pod filters (vbak) and long shots if you havent gotten it already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts