RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my '06 Cherry Red Warrior on May 1st. It was pretty impressive, but soon I was wanting more. Enter Barron's Big Air Kit and Vance and Hines Big Shots, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! This is how this bike should have run from the factory. I am a proud, loud owner of a bike that is now meaner than snake s&!t.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Just think how good it would run if you had a better air kit. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Have fun, ride safe.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Wow, the need for speed bit hard and fast for ya. I guess that's where the snake sht came from. I like that, might make it my new nickname.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alas, yes the Warrior replaces the Magna, the orignal power cruiser. The Power Commander really makes all of this stuff work. The need for speed has always been there, it's just a new manifestation. It's nice to finally wheelie again. Ride fast and take lots of chances.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Like Sangathor said, You will see even more improvement with the ais blockoff and Vbak! Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
335 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Superbee

Alas, yes the Warrior replaces the Magna, the orignal power cruiser. The Power Commander really makes all of this stuff work. The need for speed has always been there, it's just a new manifestation. It's nice to finally wheelie again. Ride fast and take lots of chances.

There's no doubt that you have been moved. Just watch that you don't experience any unexpected movements. [:0] Welcome and congrats! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome aboard, keep the shiney side up and the rubber side down.....oh yea and lose the Barons Air kit, Get you a Churchkeys or PR Stacks, see the big difference over the barons......

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I have the Baron's Stealth kit. It was quite a project moving all of the sensors and mounting all of that junk to the plate.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Welcome and let the maddnes begin.
I have to agree with previous guys loose the baron and give chuckey a PM to get the one and onley good V-BAK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts