RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my '06 Cherry Red Warrior on May 1st. It was pretty impressive, but soon I was wanting more. Enter Barron's Big Air Kit and Vance and Hines Big Shots, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! This is how this bike should have run from the factory. I am a proud, loud owner of a bike that is now meaner than snake s&!t.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alas, yes the Warrior replaces the Magna, the orignal power cruiser. The Power Commander really makes all of this stuff work. The need for speed has always been there, it's just a new manifestation. It's nice to finally wheelie again. Ride fast and take lots of chances.

·
Registered
335 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Superbee

Alas, yes the Warrior replaces the Magna, the orignal power cruiser. The Power Commander really makes all of this stuff work. The need for speed has always been there, it's just a new manifestation. It's nice to finally wheelie again. Ride fast and take lots of chances.

There's no doubt that you have been moved. Just watch that you don't experience any unexpected movements. [:0] Welcome and congrats! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.