RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm looking to replace the bulky seat that came on my warrior with something more low profile and appealing. I've searched high and low through the forums and google but cannot find a seat for my 2002 warrior anywhere. I have waited 3 weeks between 2 different companies after ordering the OEM seat (which I like the look of) just for them to tell me it's discontinued. I've checked ebay as well with no luck. Of the hours of searching, the only seat I have found is the young guns model on Corbin's website. I love the look but the price is a little steep for me. Is this really my only option?

·
Registered
14 Posts
you oughta post a picture of your seat. I have a nice seat I might be willing to trade as I am looking for a one piece seat with passenger

·
Registered
102 Posts
I still have this one for sale.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here’s mine. I can get a side view at some point. It’s a Corbin of some sort. I can’t remember. Incredibly comfortable just need something to haul the wife around. My solo rides are beginning to irritate her lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
you oughta post a picture of your seat. I have a nice seat I might be willing to trade as I am looking for a one piece seat with passenger
I have a stock seat on my 03, I don’t need 2 up, my wife rides also, it’s in great shape, trade ?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Here’s mine. I can get a side view at some point. It’s a Corbin of some sort. I can’t remember. Incredibly comfortable just need something to haul the wife around. My solo rides are beginning to irritate her lol.
If you're looking to trade for a stock 02 seat, mines in perfect shape. I'd like a solo as the wife won't ride on the back of the Warrior while the Challenger is parked next to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts