RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now before you new guys get all bent out of shape, understand we were there once as well.[:0] Not meant to be derrogatory either, kinda like an endearing pet name for members who; don't research the site before posting a topic, have no pics of their bikes, LEAVE THE CAPS ON, can't describe clearly enough, for us to decipher, what they are trying to do to their bikes, and otherwise using poor site etiquette.

JAFN: (Just another f'ckn newbie)

Hey even us more experienced bikers can get called this too, compared to some members on this site I,m a JAFN.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]..."wouldn't you like to be a JAFN too"[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
422 Posts
Owie! Agree with you, lots of new members, not exactly a corresponding increase in good ideas, and lot's of running over the same old ground. Not searching makes it extra painful for the rest of the clan.

When was the last time we had a decent modification post? I haven't seen any core quality ideas in months. I've got a couple of trick shift mods comming up soon, but after that I'm tapped out on fresh ideas for the twin as well.

Time to leave the **** thing alone and ride, I guess...

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As a resource, it's valuable for new members even if the topics have been stale for a while. Almost afraid to admit I find myself frequenting the "Anything Goes" forum more than the others lately. Just kidding there...

Funny thing I saw yesterday was a JAFN posting in caps and someone else chastizing him for it. The irony in all this-if you notice, is that my Author name is in caps, 'cause when I first started here I too had no clue this was a no-no. Until I found this website by accident I had no prior experience(or desire) to be part of a web based club or organization. Like I siad, this is not meant to be offensive, but more like poking a little fun at the same stuff we've been guilty of at one time or another also.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
I agree with you JP, EVERYONE HAS TO START OUT AT ONE TIME. I TOOK SOME RIBBING AT FIRST BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY SITE i HAD BEEN ON, BUT I FIGURED IT OUT. THEY WILL LEARN SOON EHOUGH GUYS, JUST DON'T CASE THEM OFF. BE NICE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts