RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I just had a new exhaust put on my bike today from Jardine in corona. I have to say, HOLY SMOKES! Thie pipe is sweet! It has a sweet sound that's a little bit more mellow than open headers, but still within legal limits. I don't know about how much HP I gained, but it feels fantastic! Best thing is, I'm the only one with it! LOL. I've been emailing the guys there, and since they're only around the corner from where I work, they wanted to put it on my bike, take some shots, hear it, and turn it over. It's a really good deal. I don't know when I'll have pics, but theirs should be on the site sometime soon.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Kool, I want to see it in person on our next SOCAL Warrior ride! [8D]

Next SOCAL ride is scheduled June 21st. We are meeting a Chaparral Motorsports in San Bernardino approx 10:00 AM.

Ride is going to go through Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline and Lake Silverwood.

To join our SOCAL Warrior email list follow this link:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rswarrior/join

Give me & Archangel_369th a holler if you go out riding. We're in the neighborhood (Inland Empire).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts