RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Paid a whooping $450 for a quick detach backrest and luggage rack so I can do some road trips, and the occasional ride with the wife. Received the crap this morning, here's the mounting spacers,

For the $240 it cost's for just the two quick detach brackets, 4 bolts and some spacers, you would think the could take a peek and make sure one wasn't deformed. Of course the parts department said the those spacers are on back order.

On to the postage stamp sized luggage rack, full of rust, and the blister pack plastic wouldn't even come off the bottom. Needless to say, I was disgusted.

Props to Motorcycle Superstore, they're overnighting me all new stuff. I still had to uninstall everything off the bike and re-package. You suck Jardine!

rust around all the cutouts.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
I've always wanted one of these but could never justify the cost. I'd be more than angry to pay that much and get it in such poor condition. I bought a mc enterprise backrest for $200 and had it snap in half after 5 rides, no one makes a quality product anymore.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To top it off, the "luggage" rack says it hold a max of 5lbs. I think my luggage weighs that much empty.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That sucks and seems pricy. I'vs been eying one on Amazon for sometime but now you got me worried though it appears to be a different maker.

I'm also hoping to have both the detachable back rest & detachable saddle bags. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, all new stuff was shipped, still wasn't wild about the chrome on my bike. I found a powder coater and did a matte black, looks way better imo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts