RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been in touch with a new warrior rider from Singleton NSW. He has joined the site and is going to say hi eventually

I think he is still learning the site ATM so we'll be gentle ....

ps : courier confirmed no damage except packaging and will forward to you asap.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Spokes you ain't going to like this .... guess what bike Jay bought !!! Lucky boy ...

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Indeed, welcome to the 4m. I sure like seeing all the Aussie guys on this forum. I think you guys probably have some great roads down there and you sure as **** got great taste in motorcycles...

Be safe, ride hard!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok mate the nicities are done - now update your gallery with picks of your bike.

have you hooked up with Longy for a ride yet ?

cheers

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Mate,I will try and put some pictures on and i havn't got on to longy yet as i am in the middle of moving house for my nanna in newcastle, will talk more later.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome SeaEagle. Well done on the new bike your gonna love it. I'm sure we'll all hook up sometime for a ride.

Cheers, Tosh.

·
Registered
105 Posts
G'day Jay, I live in Newy myself, where do you blokes in Singleton go riding to?

I've got a heap of lations live around Denman , Sandy Hollow area, drop me a line if you want to have a beer or two some time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi, I mainly ride around singo area but sometime just go down your way,You have to send me a message whenyou are coming upthis way to the lations so we can meetor wheni come down there andthe drinkis not a problem.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome Jay .

When you get some free time call into my better halfs shop .Active Embroidery opposite the drive through bottle shop in the main street,

We will work out a ride then

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
G'day Longy05,

Parts are in and when you are ready give me a bell and we'll make arrangements.

Welcome to the forum Jay, hope to catch up with you at WWW2009. Ask Longy when you see him and he'll explain.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts