RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

A quick intro...
Name is Bull and I'm in Sydney Australia... Sometimes wishing I was in the USA as it would make it a bit easier to do the mods to the Warrior... Australia is pathetic when it comes to metric cruisers and modifications... In the end it's easier to do a lot of it yourself and import the rest! Just needs the 6 degree raked triple trees and that'll be it...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Do you believe this guy he's complaining and look at his bike it just KICKS ASS WHOOOAAAWWWWWWW what a beauty.

Welcome to the 4M

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Beautiful Bike. [8D] I think you may have given some ideas to us here in the U.S. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome mate! Sharp looking ride. Keep up the good work and forget about parts. looks like you are doing pretty good without them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hello Bull, WOW! Maybe you should come to the states...TO PAINT! Very Cool. What kind of controls are those? It looks like you are tall and are comfy on the bike. Welcome. Take Care Brother, Eric.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome mate. Way nice bike!!!! Lots of mates from the land of OZ on here. I'm sure they could help you in getting parts.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts