RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought home an '06 midnight warrior today. I've been eyeing the warriors ever since they came out so I decided to let the honda aero go and pony up for the big boy. WOW!!!!! what a difference. I love the new ride and love the 4m. Let the mods begin.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
highdesert,

Welcome to the forums and to the most exclusive club there is...Soon you'll be consumed by the dark side and every waking minute, you'll be out on the road with your new black beast. Weather permitting of course...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Welcome to the MODness...

Midnights are cool, but not quite as cool as the Black/Oynx... /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Congrats on getting a great bike. Welcome to the best **** forum on the web. I kinda like the dark side myself.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congrats on getting your new bike. Glad to hear that we have another warrior owner. Hope to see some pixs soon.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Welcome. Is black the only color they come in anymore or are the black is beautiful crowd just that much more vocal than everbody else?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I too almost bought a Midnight, But I love blue and I'm a sucker for flames.

hey guys, my insurance card actually says Mid Warrior, so can I be an honorary member? j/k

1 - 20 of 22 Posts