RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been hovering around these forums for several months now, waiting for my chance to pick one of these beasts up. Finally sold my old bike (02 Kawi 800) and found a warrior with my name written all over it. Ill be picking up an 06 Midnight Warrior in Seattle tomorrow.

Mostly just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. I look forward to dealing with you guys, as i know there is a plethora of knowledge on these forums. Well, Ive got to go because the mod bug has already started. Time to start buying parts.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Im def not one of those guys with the pletera (what does that mean?) of knowledge, but welcome. These guys have taught me alot in the 6 months Ive owned my Warrior. WELCOME!

·
Registered
881 Posts
dualxhst289 said:
Im def not one of those guys with the pletera (what does that mean?) of knowledge, but welcome.

pleth·o·ra [pleth-er-uh]
–noun
1. overabundance; excess: a plethora of advice and a paucity of assistance.

Welcome to the board! We'll even help you with your vocabulary, as long as you ask!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I probably shouldnt throw around words like "Plethora", some people may mistake it for me telling everyone they have V.D's. Aaaanyways. Thanks for the welcomes.

Also, Im def going to need to change out that stock exhaust right away. What are your guys thoughts on the Mortons Excecutioners? Im looking for something fairly short like that with some style, but not too loud. Dont want to put my "Raider" friend to shame too much :p

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome!!!
You've choosen the correct color I see
.To be completely honest, in my opinion the Executioners don't flow with the Warrior's lines. Type in "exhaust photo thead" into the search option on the top right and you'll see many different types of exhausts in many colors. I'm a fan of the DIY mods (do it yourself) so I went with a simple exhaust tip on the stock header lol. Prolly too loud for ya though. Also if ya want to ride a bit lower do a search on the "flip & grind". Have fun!!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
acidburnsm said:
found a warrior with my name written all over it

Did you at least ask for a discount so you could paint over the graffiti? Sorry, might need to get used to bad puns around here. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
rifleman223 said:
Welcome to the forum! And, welcome to the Midnight Club.

+1 to what that guy ^^ said...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank all you guys for the warm welcome.

Well, finally got back from Seattle with the new bike. Got back into town about 11pm and had to unload the bike and ride the last 20 miles in 20 degree weather. All I can say is WOW! I had high hopes from this bike before I had even ridden it, and I'm extremely happy to say that it met all my expectations and more. I am heading out here in a bit with some friends on sport bikes, and we will see who cant keep up now. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts