RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Apparently this thing produces over 225 hp and 200 ft-lb of torque with it's one of a kind 196ci motor. That's not something you see everyday... They put a lot of work into it's looks which I can appreciate but for me it totally missed the mark and isn't very attractive asthetically. If you have $100K you can take it on it's buy it now auction on ebay. I'll be curious to see what offers it generates.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Cool....but kinda strange that it makes ONLY 125 HP....given the displacment of 196 CI, which translates to 3.3 liters(roughly)I'd figure on higher numbers, unless it's running super low compression...our motors can make that without much work!

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
i got a feeling that the 125 hp is a typo, because in the next sentence, it says; "Johnny Vickers of Hawaya Racing has also stated the engine demolished the dyno that was built to test this motor,twice. Ripping apart the jig while hitting 220 HP, and it wasn't to it's capacity yet either.".

225+ horse power makes more sense for the claim. their dyno has to be loafing at 125.

now 225 would be a real party

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I typed was 225hp because as you can see in the ad they already saw it do 220hp so I figured it was a safeassumption thattheymeant225 and simply made a typo. I'm kind of surprised that motor doesn't look larger then it does. I wonder if it's just because the scale of the bike is so much larger as well.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wouldn't be bad looking if it weren't for the monstrosity that is the front end. Kinda looks like a busa with an extended swing arm til you get to the front

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I sent them a question about the ridiculous lack of information and typos when attempting to sell a "motorcycle" at such an outrageous price.
I then made an outrageous and ridiculous offer of $7,500.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
They didn't appreciate my 7,500 ridiculous bid for a ridiculous bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts