RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a new blue flame 07 Warrior. I am going to order the BUB Jughuggers for the dealer to install. Do I need to have anything done to the bike other than the pipe install? I know the Warrior is fuel injected but does it need a PCIII? I have heard you can dial in some adjustments on the bike with out a PCIII. I don't want to hurt the bike or lose ANY power though.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

T

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would suggest getting a buddy and swapping the exhaust yourself.
As for the pcIII, not really necessary for just exhaust change, there is plenty of info on this site about adjusting your ECU and reading plugs for the proper settings.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer is going to do it for free since I am buying the bike and exhaust from him. Just wasn't sure what do do for the FI system. I will hunt some more to see what I can find.

Thanks!

·
Registered
305 Posts
My JugHuggers were installed by the dealer, I don't have the PCIII. I don't plan on putting that on until I do Churchkeys BAK.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Free is always cool, just dont like dealers doing work on my bike.

quote:Originally posted by pwfd81

The dealer is going to do it for free since I am buying the bike and exhaust from him. Just wasn't sure what do do for the FI system. I will hunt some more to see what I can find.

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by lostwarrior

My JugHuggers were installed by the dealer, I don't have the PCIII. I don't plan on putting that on until I do Churchkeys BAK.

Do you have any major popping or backfiring? Any loss of power that you can tell. My dealer has never put these on a bike before so I want to give him all the info on any adjustments that may need to be done.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Everyone that has a two into one exhaust will tell you that you're losing HP and torque, (which is true), and everyone running 2-2 will tell you to go for it...they sound/look awesome. It's up to your personal preference. As far as the PCIII...you can, they are nice, you'll end up needing one in the future if you plan on doing a BAK or engine mods...but for now you can adjust your ECU. Do a search for "ECU adjustment". Have fun and just be happy knowing that the '07 Sapphire's are the fastest out![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well, if you go with the pcIII, check around the web, prices range from 250-340 bucks, and be sure to do the pcIII perfect install found on this site. Do a search for pcIII perfect install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts