RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on Sunday I met up with scooterdoc from this forum and traded my beloved 2004 Hayabusa for his beloved (and immaculate) 2005 Warrior. I absolutely LOVED the Busa but decided that a change of pace (literally) was in order. Gone is my desire to dig deep into triple digit speeds and constantly worry about cops, cages, and animals. I made a post a week or two back inquiring about the Warrior and I appreciate everyone's responses. So far I'm really liking the Warrior and the instant torque is very addicting. My wife LOVES the warrior (always has) and even comments that the rear seat (stock) is comfortable (I think she's lying but who knows).

Props to scooterdoc for being such a good guy to deal with and I look forward to participating on this forum.

--Thrust

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome Thrust. I see that your member number is from quite some time ago (2 years or so?) so you must have had a long term interest in the Warrior. Looks like the urge got to you in the end, you obviously have very good taste in bikes.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome warrior brother.But ya still got to look out for the coppers on this bike and oh yeah the mod bug.It bites real hard .Happy riding to ya[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome to the 4um thrust its a different ride for sure but just as excilerating in the torque factor as the busa was for the speed. Thats a first i think some one actully likeing the passanger seat. got to love her

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Seems to be a common thing about these bikes. Guys coming off of a sportbike to the Warrior. A change for you speedracers but in general seems to be a nice transition. Congratulations on your purchase.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! Your wife may like the seat, but she might not like you for too long after the mod bug bites! Actually, my wife like the stock 06 seat as well, what does she know!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome - there are some really great folks here. I like the Warrior because it has a sportbike frame and binders, 3/4 the speed and the cruiser look. To me the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats. One look at the backseat and my wife said "I will not sit on that!"
I got a new seat with the deal!
Good luck and love the bike! [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts