RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Fedex guy stopped by the office today with most of my parts for my 260 kit, just thought I'd share some pics......Still waiting on the rear wheel and tire.......soon I hope!

Really impressed with the way the chrome turned out!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
wow - that looks really good *******!
Make sure you put a nice coat of your favorite wax/polish/goop on the chrome while you can get at it!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Looks real sweet - how well do the wheel and pulley spokes line up?? Oh and is that the rear rim - looks kinda skinny form the pics. Reading comprehension ain't one of my strong suits [B)]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by needanewscooter

Looks real sweet - how well do the wheel and pulley spokes line up?? Oh and is that the rear rim - looks kinda skinny form the pics.
`

There is six positions that you can choose from, just pick the one that looks best or closest

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Jon_Cocktoastel

Looks real sweet - how well do the wheel and pulley spokes line up?? Oh and is that the rear rim - looks kinda skinny form the pics.
`

There is six positions that you can choose from, just pick the one that looks best or closest

Actaually 5 but whos counting [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
989 Posts
Must be exciting! I think on chrome wheels the casting information should be ground off or filled in so the spokes are nice and clean. The cast letters just give a place for dirt and road grime to hide and will make it a pain to clean when they are installed.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
**** you to ****. I should NEVER have asked you for pics..

Man... one deal.. ONE deal is all I need and it's on again...

/emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Premium Member
8,871 Posts

There is six positions that you can choose from, just pick the one that looks best or closestThere is actually a preferred alignment to pulley & wheel spokes [:0] [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Check your shop manual

·
Registered
883 Posts

`

Actaually 5 but whos counting [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

i believe there's actually 10 positions between the pulley bolting onto the hub and how the hub mounts to the wheel. but only one is correct.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts