RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that this has already been thought of but I haven't seen it posted yet so I'll give it a shot.

All of these recall posts all over the place appear to be having an impact on the sanity of Darkstar, Sangathor Carknee and Co. Is there a chance that a completely dedicated sub Forum, under say the 'Warrior Forum' could be created? That way, people could post stuff about the recall to their heart's content under one sub Forum heading. Those who don't want to hear about the recall can avoid it easily and it would perhaps be easier to track down recall info if you need to.

Now Darkstar, I know that you're gonna lock this topic because it has that swear word 'RECALL' in it, but just let me know whether this would be a possibility or not. Think about it, new people join this site every day and want info, a 'recall' search gives you a ton of info that is a nightmare to sift through. This recall c$$p is not going to go away anytime soon.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by Monstrddg

And take every single post having anything to be with the recall and move it there...

Exactly.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I agree.

The "The Road Star Riders " made a folder for IT.http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/list.asp?webtag=1602&ctx=16384&cacheTag=x0-24

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well, if it's possible then I think it's a great idea, too. The recall is clearly the most important and volatile topic this board has ever seen. People will continue to post about it like crazy, continuing to age Carknee & his moderators. My vote goes to a sub-forum, too.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Yes, I have been tossing this idea around for a couple weeks. I will think about it a little more today and we will see.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Great idea! As Fredster66 says, this might be the single most important topic on this forum. New questions and ideas will come up, especially when the kits start to appear and people get the recall work done. We might easily have another couple of hundred threads within the next few months, and that is probably a good thing. After all, the purpose of this forum is to discuss things about our beloved bikes.

To put things into perspective, we currently have 67 pages of threads with the word "exhaust", meaning about 1000 threads. The important things in life get discussed over and over, forwards and backwards, all the time... [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Yes, I have been tossing this idea around for a couple weeks. I will think about it a little more today and we will see.

Many thanks Carknee, I note that you've done all of the hard work for the new board. I'm sure it will serve us well. Thanks again.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=44

1 - 9 of 9 Posts