RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! I finaly got the pipes and put everything togther and made the first ride.

Now don't get in a hurry because your bike has been down a while. I reinstalled the rear pads and was not paying a great deal of attention[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] went for the first ride the brakes felt funny and made a sound so I pulled over and looked. I had put the fricken pad on backwards[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]. What a dumb [email protected]@ move! it is not like it is hard to figure out. Well the rotor is scratched but looks OK, I asked a guy at the custom shop and he said ride it the pad will wear more quickly but it should be fine and when I pull it down next time he can smooth it out.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Way to Go Daimon... I think Classic Components and HArd Krome should merger and form "The Ultimate Nightmare, Inc."

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Don't fret Daimon, I forgot to tighten the rear axle [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif] after assembling mine last october. Rode for two days when I realized that belt had a slight chirp to it, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! Now I write a check list... LOL... and I'm still alive!!!

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Actually I am as likely to do that crap. I went to the list method some time ago so I would kill myself. Heck I am so anal I wrap pices and parts and label them if they are goint to be off of the Bike for a while.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
JS I think you forgot something again...NOT "kill myself", NOT, NOT, NOT. Better double check that list again!*L*

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
js, I do the same. Label any and alll items when off of bike for extended amount of time. I think I will be screwed once winter comes and I do my engine mod's on my own. I'll have to take picture's to document my tear down procedure, lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts