RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I've been lurking on this site for about 4 months now. I kept my yap shut until I actually got a warrior. I have been riding a 99 CBR600F4 since new but at 33, it's only fun for about 40 minutes. I still have it but my new 05 warrior is definately daddy's new favorite. I just doubled my commute by moving and the new bike is world's more comfy. It's like a Lazy-Boy... with a rocket shoved up the back side. I bought it used from a preacher, 550 miles, no mods, $8500. I dare say I stole it since the local bike shop has the same thing for $10,250. Yes , yes, there are mods and pics in the future, but with the new house, resources are limited... for now. Rubber side down fellas, take it easy.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice one and welcome. Come and meet some of English on the Europe forum but most of them are barking mad! Except me [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi there Infantrywarrior and welcome to the site. I wonder if it was our Preacherman that you bought your bike from, he's just recently bought a VMax: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=2282

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Hi there Infantrywarrior and welcome to the site. I wonder if it was our Preacherman that you bought your bike from, he's just recently bought a VMax: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=2282

He still has his bike.

Welcome InfantryWarrior, sounds like you got a good deal, did you ever find out why he was selling it so fast?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same old story, second kid showed up, no time to ride. I just don't see that as a legitimate excuse. My dad rode me around on a Honda 400 back in the 70's. I was about 3 and rode on the tank. Probably be arrested for that now. Point is, he's been riding to this day. Even after his stroke. Kids are a reason TO ride not an excuse not to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts