RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just recently purchased an 02 Warrior off Ebay. I will be picking it up on Dec. 3.
Joe Conway

The bike as listed
STAGE I: DynoJets's PCIII Power Commander installed with a custom Map by a certified Dyno Shop in Montreal.

STAGE III: Orient Express' 100mm High Compression 10.25:1 pistons and bored cylinder kit. Increased from 102 stock Cubic inch to 108 Cubic inches.

STAGE IV: Orient Express' Warrior Cam Kit ( high lift long duration cams,ceramic lifters, 4 chromoly adjustable push rods,matched high performance valve springs. Orient Express' ported rear exhaust manifold.

STAGE V: Oreint Express' big valve fully portd and polished heads. fully ported heads with oversized serdi competition valve job.

PATRICK RACING's Big Air Intake Kit.

Vance & Hines 2 into 1 "BIG SHOTS" Performance Exhaust.

Yamaha's Fat Double T Handle Bars.

Chrome Kuraykyn Handle Grips

Corbins Young Guns Leather Seat.

Yamaha's Speed Star Air Scoop.

Yamaha's Mini Floorboards.

PCS Lowering Kit. for that chopper look and feel.

Yamaha's fender eliminator kit.

106 RWHP AND 130 FT LBS. OF TORQUE

Insert Image:

85.09 KB

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Joe91898,

That's a sweet looking ride you're about to pick up...MAN! You're going to have some fun with that baby when you get her home!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Remember to keep us posted when you get her home and with ALL the mods that you'll be doing to give her your own personal touch.

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your new ride!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome Joe, Gee....You're getting some kewl mods there. Now "your" mod mania will begin. After the 1st mod under your ownership she will truly be yours. Treat her well and she will keep that grin on your face for a long time to come.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to everyone that posted.
1st thing the bag supports will be removed LOL.
2nd I will more than likely not touch this bike much. I will play a little, but motor wise it's done up enough for me. And yes I'm already counting down the days till I go get it. Hope we still have a day or 2 of 50*+ weather left before it turns nasty here in NY.
Glad I pulled the trigger when I did, I knew it would sell fast. Plus It was too good a deal to pass up. I'll keep you guys posted. I'm pretty pumped up.
BTW I still have my V*1100. It's currently getting treated to some 97mm 12-1 j&e pistons with some big cams from webcam, valve job, porting etc. Looks like someone is going to be getting a pretty sweet V* when I decide to sell it.
Thanks all,
Joe

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by independent_lemming

Welcome to the forum Joe, you got the engine down now the "make it yours" mods begin /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Unfortunately the make it yours part, in buying it, tapped me out LOL. We'll see once I get my V* sold and free up some money.
Joe

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice bike! I know the feeling. I live in Colorado and just bought my '02 a month ago. I had to wait 2 weeks before I bought it, then it felt like forever to get the title after the owner paid his bank, and Yamaha sent the title. I have put about 400 miles on it this month, half of it before it was licensed, the other half in below 50 degree weather. I'm not going to put a cover on it in the garage because I love to look at it every day, and I don't want to retire it for the winter, although it is snowing as we speak.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts