RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far im loving it! It already had 18" ape hangers and loud Vance and Hines pipes, and a corbin seat with backrest. I took the backrest off, ill prolly just use it for longer rides. The bike is my daily. I know sure i want to get a fender eliminator and move the license plate to the side. I hate that thing. And i like the club style look better, so eventually i want to get risers and mx bars and a nice fairing. I also want to get the ecu flashed, intake, and power commander. Wider tires as well. But in time as the wife allows it haha. Anyway, just some of my plans. I love it so far. Im going to take a couple hour ride to san diego friday, and the end of next month ill be riding to vegas. Any recommendations you guys have would be cool. Im also in SoCal if anyones around here to ride!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome aboard from South Florida and glad you found us. Spend a lil time searching around here and all your questions will be answered.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Are those the little bell things some guys have on their bikes?
Ding ding ding. You are correct sir.

The Legend of the Guardian Bell

Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey. Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?) Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian® Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits! Give a Guardian® Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ding ding ding. You are correct sir.

The Legend of the Guardian Bell

Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey. Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?) Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian® Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits! Give a Guardian® Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider!
Interesting haha. But not for me. Thanks though. All those pics you have, do you make that stuff?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Which pics? I do modify the Roadstar 33 tooth pulley to fit our bikes which gives them a lil bit of an overdrive (better for highway cruising). I also buy/sell metalworking machinery down here in Miami.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Hi there and welcome from the UK🇬🇧. Good choice of bike sir. Frec 🇬🇧

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which pics? I do modify the Roadstar 33 tooth pulley to fit our bikes which gives them a lil bit of an overdrive (better for highway cruising). I also buy/sell metalworking machinery down here in Miami.
What is the pulley?

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
WELCOME FROM SOCAL AND RIDE SAFE AND POST SOME PICS....

Yes Christok makes all that stuff...

Where in SoCal are u Located at.?.?.?.?.?

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Riverslide... cool..

Member Firebird lives before GreenRiver exit...

I'm in The Coachella Valley...

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Also OG member 1256Day is nearby in Chinp Hills..

Eberwin is in Riverside also..

And member IAlex also Riverside.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dope, you guys in and near riverside we should meet up and ride. Hit me up if you want

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Definitely.....
Warrior is down at the moment
Been wanting to ride though Ortega Canyon..

1 - 20 of 80 Posts