RS Warrior Forum banner

Just bought a 2004 Yamaha Warrior last week

6K views 181 replies 14 participants last post by  Headgas 
#1 ·
So far im loving it! It already had 18" ape hangers and loud Vance and Hines pipes, and a corbin seat with backrest. I took the backrest off, ill prolly just use it for longer rides. The bike is my daily. I know sure i want to get a fender eliminator and move the license plate to the side. I hate that thing. And i like the club style look better, so eventually i want to get risers and mx bars and a nice fairing. I also want to get the ecu flashed, intake, and power commander. Wider tires as well. But in time as the wife allows it haha. Anyway, just some of my plans. I love it so far. Im going to take a couple hour ride to san diego friday, and the end of next month ill be riding to vegas. Any recommendations you guys have would be cool. Im also in SoCal if anyones around here to ride!

#24 ·
Hey im having a hard time at around 70 plus, its a crazy leg workout. Way too hard to ride like that for very long. Any ideas what to do about that? I was thinking maybe some floorboards could help maybe. Can we get them for our bike? Anyway its super bad. I gotta figure out something cus im riding to San Diego tomorrow and next month im supposed to ride to Vegas.

#32 ·
The Raider pegs are a direct fit...

Some MINI floor boards may require a adapter...

My bags are from a Yamaha Silverado I believe and they have Memphis quick release brackets....

Any type of bag can fit n work you just have to modify or make some brackets..

Do a forum search ,and you'll find info.

There's one member that did a write up on Installing the same bags on his warrior

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.