RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
The Raider pegs u posted aren't the ones I'm referring to..

This are the ones..been running them for long time and man are they awesome..

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Those do look good. Do you think they are better than the mini floor boards?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I like them better...
And they look better......
Just hard to find...
That's why I suggested to become a member on there forum and ask if anyone is selling some....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
What's up from San Diego! I just bought my warrior a few weeks ago already done a few things to it and loving it.

Regarding the leg workout on the highway. I felt the same way my first few rides. After riding it for a few weeks I now dont think it's too bad. With thick riding Jean's and boots it blocks most of the wind and its feels normal now. I think for me it was the foot position that was very uneasy but I'm getting used to it.

I am looking for new pegs as well but I say ride it more and hug the tank with your knees and it wont be so bad. I came from sport bikes.

The Jean's made a big difference, with regular jeans my legs were being thrown around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yea my legs have gotten more used to it. Still a work out after a bit though. I just road down to the CBx border passed you and back to riverside on Friday. I switch between my feet on the pegs and my heels on the front of the pegs with my toes sticking out. For sure I need a cruise control and bigger pegs. My battery died yesterday so im going to malcolm Smith today after work to get a new one and see if they have any cruise controls. I really really want hard bags and intake for my next mods. As well as get rid of the whole ugly plastic with the reflectors and license plate. I also want to lower the rear end.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Also when removing the battery I found that I already have a power commander, so thats awesome. Ready for intake. Im pretty sure I want to get the Patrick racing one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I have a corbin seat with back rest but I don't really like it. I think I want to change the seat as well. Im a big guy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also when removing the battery I found that I already have a power commander, so thats awesome. Ready for intake. Im pretty sure I want to get the Patrick racing one.
Nice find! Mine had mods but no power commander. I put my battery on a tender always to keep it juiced. 25 bucks is worth it.

Yeah I'm upgrading the headlight this weekend and trying out a phone mount for gps. Just installed exhaust baffles and and love the new sound.

Just an fyi, my bike is lowered and I love the looks but I scrape pegs everywhere so you will most likely do the same.

I have the Yamaha stiletto seat on mine and find it to be very comfy and look good. I also have a corbin touring seat I have not tried out yet but is much thicker and will probably be even better but uglier lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hey when you get the barrons licence plate holder that goes under the fender, what do you do about the blinkers? Only reason I would get the barrons one is because I want hard bags so I cant put the license plate on the side.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Nice find! Mine had mods but no power commander. I put my battery on a tender always to keep it juiced. 25 bucks is worth it.

Yeah I'm upgrading the headlight this weekend and trying out a phone mount for gps. Just installed exhaust baffles and and love the new sound.

Just an fyi, my bike is lowered and I love the looks but I scrape pegs everywhere so you will most likely do the same.

I have the Yamaha stiletto seat on mine and find it to be very comfy and look good. I also have a corbin touring seat I have not tried out yet but is much thicker and will probably be even better but uglier lol.

Yea I have a battery tender as well. Even though I ride everyday. Its my daily. My truck sits now hah. Mine already has 18" apes and the Vance and Hines exhaust and the power commander so I was lucky. Not sure why he didnt get an intake. How is yours lowered. I think I saw a cheap way of lowering it without changing the suspension. Not sure which way to go. Yea my bolt scraped everywhere so im used to it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Yea I have a battery tender as well. Even though I ride everyday. Its my daily. My truck sits now hah. Mine already has 18" apes and the Vance and Hines exhaust and the power commander so I was lucky. Not sure why he didnt get an intake. How is yours lowered. I think I saw a cheap way of lowering it without changing the suspension. Not sure which way to go. Yea my bolt scraped everywhere so im used to it.
I just got the RAM Mount and it works very well. I wanna get an led headlight soon too. I hate yellow lights

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

Send a PIC of your bike

41 - 60 of 80 Posts