61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Cool warrior..

Once I get mine up n going we'll hit the road

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Sick, I thought you said this last weekend you were going to fix your fork seals? Im waiting for malcolm Smith to open tomorrow so I can get a new battery, mine died this weekend. Im hating driving my truck.haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Yeah I'm too short for those apes hahhah. What is that pad behind your seat? I wonder if I could use that to save my fender from damage. Looks easily removable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Im only 5'9. Plus you can move the bars closer. Its a back rest, yes you can remove it. I only put it on for the ride down to the border I did on friday. For every day riding around I don't have it on. I think it looks better without it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Yeah I'm too short for those apes hahhah. What is that pad behind your seat? I wonder if I could use that to save my fender from damage. Looks easily removable.

What damage to your fender are you worried about? Or are you talking about the leather piece thats on the fender to protect it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
What damage to your fender are you worried about? Or are you talking about the leather piece thats on the fender to protect it?
Yeah the leather piece. I have a two up seat that is very heavy. Does that piece have a brand name or was it just custom made you think?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Drop forks off on Wednesday last week

Called before, and was told 1 day turnaround...

So called on Thursday n told Friday
Called Friday, and not Ready told Saturday
Called Saturday, was told not done
I ask if the tech had even touched the forks
Was told NO Still same spot when dropped off and was told Closed Sunday n Monday

So they said Tuesday they would be ready

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Yeah the leather piece. I have a two up seat that is very heavy. Does that piece have a brand name or was it just custom made you think?

Honestly im not sure. Ive seen them on other bikes, so I don't think they are custom. But I could be wrong. Plus I think they are just to protect the fender when you do not have a passenger seat. Ive never seen it underneath a passenger seat.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

Was told NO Still same spot when dropped off and was told Closed Sunday n Monday

**** thats frustrating. Id call Tuesday morning and tell them they better have them ready that day or your going somewhere else.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

I went and looked at it right now and I saw no name on it. Maybe theres a tag or something underneath but I didnt want to take it off right now.

·
Registered
390 Posts

Don’t you hate it when you have to go Perry Mason on some people to get the truth. All I can say is they mustn’t like money if they can hold off on a job that would take no more and maybe less than an hour to do.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That piece of leather on the rear fender is called a Fender Bib. I know Mustang makes them for a number of motorcycles. I'd guess it's pretty universal if they no longer make it for the Warrior. I know I had one on my 2001 Vulcan ages ago.
Q

·
Registered
99 Posts
That piece of leather on the rear fender is called a Fender Bib. I know Mustang makes them for a number of motorcycles. I'd guess it's pretty universal if they no longer make it for the Warrior. I know I had one on my 2001 Vulcan ages ago.
Q
Interesting thank you! never heard of it. Looks like they still make them

61 - 80 of 80 Posts