RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Nashville, TN. I just bought a new 07 Warrior. I pick it up Thursday. Just ordered a Yammi TT Bar and some ground pounders

Looking forward to talking with everyone and learning the ins and outs of the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Welcome there Red RocketShip, I'm in Ringgold, GA just outside of Chattanooga and there is a member (Independant Lemming) in Manchester, TN. There are several of us scattered about the state, we try to get together every now and then and tell lies about how fast we've been.

Joe

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Your gonna love it. Just FYI. You can't just slap on the ground pounders and ride. You need to do something about your fuel injection. Either you can bump the ECU, which is free, or you can get a power commander or some other fuel injection module. I would also recommend removing the Air Injection System. Barons sells a removal kit. If you buy it from phatperformanceparts.com you can get it cheaper. Around 18 bucks. If you don't remove the Air injection system you'll get a lot of popping and back firing with the new pipes.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
OH MAN...

no one told you.

RedWarriors are typically slower as they paint them like stop signs.

midnights rule. lol

You are going to LOVE your Warrior like we all do,even the Harley guys still love their Warriors of the past. They just like to TROLL around.

Have fun, make fun, Have a mind boggling chat with Damon.

Welcome to RSWarrior and your new addiction!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, redrocketship! You are going to love this machine. It handles nicely, pulls away from the stop light like nothing else, and get lots of attention.

What color is it? I'm not aware that red was a factory option for 2007. I have a 2006 red, and love it.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
papawheelie said:
Congrats on your purchase, redrocketship! You are going to love this machine. It handles nicely, pulls away from the stop light like nothing else, and get lots of attention.

What color is it? I'm not aware that red was a factory option for 2007. I have a 2006 red, and love it.

Welcome to the forum.

Its Grey with white strips on the tank. I use that screen name on other forums so I thought I would keep it the same....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. these guys arecollectively a great resource and I have appreciated all of the advice/ideas/entertainment they have provided.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome. Gray's good, but BJINFIDEL's right, midnights are almost as fast as titanium models.

·
Registered
661 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:
OH MAN...

no one told you.

RedWarriors are typically slower as they paint them like stop signs.

midnights rule. lol

You are going to LOVE your Warrior like we all do,even the Harley guys still love their Warriors of the past. They just like to TROLL around.

Have fun, make fun, Have a mind boggling chat with Damon.

Welcome to RSWarrior and your new addiction!
+1

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are going to love it almost as much as you will love the Warrior!!

Since you are improving the exhaust and you need to block off the Air Injection System anyways, you may as well go ahead and improve the air intake side by getting the Churchkey VBAK and get the AIS blockoffs with it. Go ahead and get the DynoJet Power Commander also. You will end up gettingthem sooner or later, so if you go ahead and getthem now, you can just count it as part of the initial purchase.

Since you are so close, you are expected to show up at Warriorfest IV the end of April too!!

Anyway, have fun.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Good luck on the purchase. You'll love the Warrior, she's a great machine.

There's alot of great people here also.

Oh, by the way, that chatter about black, grey or titanium colored Warriors is

just envy for the red ones. It's commonly known that the red ones are the fastest "period".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts