RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Yep found you guys...The bike is a blast[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I haven't stop riding it..She has a set of what look like, Hard Krome pipes..Speedstar AI...Drag Bars..and a Power Commander...Oh yeah best of all it has a wicked Corbin touring seat. Oh yeah its Nice I really looked around at Harleys and the Victory Vegas. But you know I always like the warriors so I found a nice used one at a good price boy am I [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
yobi1kanobi,

Well...Don't keep it to yourself...Post up some pictures! We want to see your ride, as well...

Anyway welcome to the forums!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
yobi1kanobi,

Yup! She's definitely a cruiser...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]But under that cruiser look, beats the heart of a pure beast. So it out every once in awhile...

You got a sweet looking bike there...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the Welcome....Just finish my oil change, plugs and clutch adj. Only had a couple quirks in the whole thing..1. couldn't believe it takes over 4 qts of oil gotta go back and get another qt....2. for some reason i really thought it had 4 spark plugs. but other than that it was about a 45 min job...Thanks for all the tips...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by yobi1kanobi

Thanks for the Welcome....Just finish my oil change, plugs and clutch adj. Only had a couple quirks in the whole thing..1. couldn't believe it takes over 4 qts of oil gotta go back and get another qt....2. for some reason i really thought it had 4 spark plugs. but other than that it was about a 45 min job...Thanks for all the tips...

yobi1kanobi,

It does have four (4) spark plugs...Two in the front and two in the back. Take off the gas tank to get to the sparks plugs. It makes it easier...

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 24 Posts