RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just checking everything out about the warrior. I am currantly a Busa owner but am thinking of getting a warrior but haven't completely decided yet.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Came from the suzic family my self. This bike is a good cross over can still play with the twistys and have fun around town only lacking in the top speed arena and i had my time there so love the bike and the mods are limitless. easy for 2 up riding doen't kill my back carrying the wife look but beware the mods are contages

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
My best buddy has a Busa and can't believe how much money and time I spend in modding out my Warrior. I think that he's put a PCIII and a Rear Hugger on his Busa and that's it. What he can't get his head around is the fact that I almost get as much pleasure out of modding my bike as I do riding it, almost! Good luck in your choice mojo, I moved from a Fireblade to the Warrior 3 years ago and like connector have never looked back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am also a Sport Rider currently. I have a Suz TL1000R and am really starting to realize how much I think I would prefer a performance cruiser like the RS Warrior. Since I don't have the $$ to switch right now, I am gonna read everything on this site to help me decide. My biggest concern is that the TL is really only fun:
1. WITHOUT my girlfriend on the back
2. Above 100 MPH

Well, maybe a Warrior sooner than later!

Chris C

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
The Warrior is great fun in the twisties. Coming from the Busa, it really won't compare in that respect, but take a ride on some other so called sport cruisers out, and you'll appreciate this ride even more. Its monstrous torque makes it all the more appealing.

Plus, all the looks you will be getting when you park your ride is fun, too. Hardly anyone knows what it is, and they'll stop and have to ask you about it. It really is a gorgeous bike.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys I appreciate the advice. I still love the Busa and how stupid fast that bike is but I might be ready for a slowdown and the pics posted here of these bikes are sweet.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Welcome

We have qutie a few members that have sold there Busas for Warriors. We also have a few that own both. And a few that sold there Warrior to get a Busa, but they will be back with a Warrior soon.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
It's like comparing apples and kangaroos'. If you want to get cruiser, check 'em all out and you'll understand why this forum exists. When it comes to cruisers the Warrior is a serious bike. Oh and by the way... Welcome to

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went to a dealer today and they were giving me the run around about the trade in on my busa. I guess I'm going to have to sell it outright to get a good price out of it. Patience is not one of my best virtues though.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Do yourself a big favor, forget about the Warrior and this site, don't do it, I can speak from experience. Everyone on this site is broke, divorced and in some sort modoholic therapy.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome to the site. Made the Busa to Warrior swap myself. Miss the power on occassion, but the insurance rates keep me on the RS. My biggest issue is that I've got to stay out of the throttle, I keep eating up tires! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well just got back from the dealer and got a 06 Midnight. Placed my order with phatpeformance and got the sampson ripsaws, Bomber drag bars and ais block off plate. I can't wait to get the bars and exhaust on it.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mojo51

Well just got back from the dealer and got a 06 Midnight. Placed my order with phatpeformance and got the sampson ripsaws, Bomber drag bars and ais block off plate. I can't wait to get the bars and exhaust on it.

WooWoo!! You made the jump!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the bomber bars are back ordered so I just ordered the radius bars. Probably better off because of the reach. I hate riding with that huge ugly quiet pipe. tracking number says i'll have pipes by the 22nd.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats on the new Midnight and welcome!
Another spell has been cast! [^]
Enjoy! We do! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
MMooeoehahahahaaaaaaa it is onley a matter off time before we have them all OOH LORD OFF THE MOD'nes...
Welcome to the most addictive 4M.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts