RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
quote:Originally posted by fierysport

You guys all have to remember that Midnights command a certain "presence" and hence are worth 2-3k more than standard bikes. In addition they actually go faster, too.

Haggle him down mate. Sounds a bit pricey unless there's a load of mods done to it.

or lack of presence. isn't black the absence of color?

Interesting to pay more for less... ha ha

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
wow, my first thread brought back to life. didn't buy a midnight but ended up with a brand new '07 in the dark grey instead. still love the midnight look, so i just ordered my 260 tire kit from [email protected] image in the midnight finish. should be an interesting look eh?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts

You guys all have to remember that Midnights command a certain "presence" and hence are worth 2-3k more than standard bikes. In addition they actually go faster, too.

Haggle him down mate. Sounds a bit pricey unless there's a load of mods done to it.

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Fierysport, well said...

I agree with most everyone, unless it has mods on it already like Exhaust, Intake, PC3 or the like, that price is high. Then again, when they take abike in for trade-in, they DO NOT account for the aftermarket parts. So they are potentially making quite a profit at that price.

Post pics as soon as you get that 260!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
quote:Originally posted by hyungster

or lack of presence. isn't black the absence of color?

Interesting to pay more for less... ha ha

Dude! That would be White! Midnight ROCKS!!! [^][^][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

21 - 25 of 25 Posts