RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, got our PC3, opened the box, no Scotchlock anywhere, looks like we got the 2007 version.

Followed the instructions supplied, all plugs fitted in their respective places, put the tank back on, turned on the ignition, pressed the button and it burst into life. Didn't appear to be vibrating as much (perhaps I wasjust kidding myself) but that's how it seemed....thinking well what's all the fuss about?

Took it out onto the road and I could feel the difference...felt alot smoother on the pickup....got onto the dual carriageway and opened it up....s**t, now I see what all the fuss is about, I thought it was fast before, but now, bearing in mind it's a trike, never felt the front wheel go lite until now. 'spose the fuel consumption is going to suffer now....such is cost of fun - hohum!

Off this weekend for a 300 mile run, going to keep a closeeye on the consumption......watch this space....

·
Registered
926 Posts
I need to save up for one of those. I cant believe I have never seen your bike before. Before I signed up as a member of this forum I thought I went through every gallery and thread with images attached but somehow overlooked this. Awesome Trike, I will go out on a limb and say best trike I have ever seen.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comp's - really glad you like it so much. Wish I could take the credit for the build, but it was built by 'The Trike Shop' Cardiff UK - by Hayden.

Apparently, according to Hayden it was the inspiration for Billy Connolly's trike (pics on Haydens site - BC's is on the rhs, mines on the rhs.

·
Registered
940 Posts
you may not be pleased to know but my mate tony has exactly the same warrior trike even the same colour and graphics.hes had his since 2003 or 2004. lives in wolverhampton.

only difference is the exhaust.

ill take a pic next time i go to see him

bone

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Good looking trike you have there!

I've always liked Billy Conollys one. (Yours is a better colour!)

Just had a look on the trike shop website.

They look like one of the most professional trike builders i've seen.

No "sawn - in - half Reliant Robins mated with a section of railway track and XL250 front-end" on there!

Disclaimer:

Owners of vehicles containing the afore-mentioned parts should not be offended... lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yabhoa said:
ill take a pic next time i go to see him

When you see tony, ask him who built it, and yes I'd be interested in seeinga pic or two.If it is the same, just goes to show we can;t both be wrong with our choice of trike.

Hubbyjust asked......isn't tony a member of the rswarrior group? What exhaust is he running?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arkansas Warrior said:
"was it a kit or diy?"

Thanks for the comp's - really glad you like it so much. Wish I could take the credit for the build, but it was built by 'The Trike Shop' Cardiff UK - by Hayden.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts