RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can Say is Carknee site has it all over theirs!!
They have nearly 10000 members but our group seems more like a Family!! Thanks for all the help and Ideas everyone...my bike wouldn't look as great if it weren't for you guys!

*Moved to site news and comments

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I agree 1,000%! thanks EVERYONE, for mod info, technical help, and giving me something else to be addicted to that empties my bank acct.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
I have not seen a site/forum that comes close. The right software is one thing - the right feeling how to set it up is completely different.

CarKnee you have my vote for the Oscar of forum sites! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Being all of the way over here in Europe without too many other Warrior riders about, I would not know where to get all of my Mod/Tech info from. This site is the mutts nuts.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
problem for a european warrior-forum: which language? but i have the adress of a very small german warrior-forum:
http://www.starbikes.de/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=30
on the homepage under "star-bikers" you can also see some german warriors.
anyway: rswarrior is the place to be. it's very constructive, exchanging knowledge and experiences here

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Mutts nuts huh! Well I just want to say I've been dabbling in motorcycles and customizing for over 20 year and I cannot express how greatful I am for the knowledge I gain on this site. This is so much better than learning from my own mistakes.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I been hitting some other motorcycle forums (FZ1, ZZR, Hayabusa, etc) and this one rocks. Much less politics, name calling, off-topic posts, etc. Thanks to everyone for making this a great place to visit. And special thanks to the REALLY knowlegeable people who supply valuable information to the general masses of numb-nuts, like myself.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well said...I'm not very mechanically inclined, but the patience, understanding and helpfulness of our site's members has been overwhelming.

Thanks and great job guys!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Masterblaster

All I can Say is Carknee site has it all over theirs!!
They have nearly 10000 members but our group seems more like a Family!! Thanks for all the help and Ideas everyone...my bike wouldn't look as great if it weren't for you guys!

I agree 100% Masterblaster. I've been a rider for 38 years, on various forums. This is my first Warrior and everyone on this site always seems so helpful and interested. Feels like I could ask virtualy anyone on this site a question and get a helpful and pretty-friendly answer. Even the NEWBIES get great help and courteous treatment - not a bunch of lame put-downs because of their (our) lack of knowledge and experience with our bikes. It's a great forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts