RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just rode home my 2nd warrior. it was 37 deg. F it is a 2006 with 1587 miles look at my galley for photos....... now which one to put a slick on????? the 06 or the 02

·
Registered
926 Posts
Where do you find a stock 06(except for the aftermarket pipes) with stickers still on it? Both are indigo but there are some real differences between the year models (tank badge, 3 vs 5 spoke wheels,etc.).

This could get real interesting. I have to decide what direction to take my warrior. You can take two totaly different approaches with each bike. hmmmm....

·
Administrator
29,697 Posts
Woohoo that's cool! Which to race? It depends, do you mean a drag slick? The '02 is far more buildable as a drag bike, and you won't be too upset when you pull off the black cables and brake lines for braided stainless! The '06 has radial brakes as it'sreal upgrade, which are great for the street and track butno huge benefit at the strip unless you run a turbo or similar.
ak49warrior said:
just rode home my 2nd warrior. it was 37 deg. F it is a 2006 with 1587 miles look at my galley for photos....... now which one to put a slick on????? the 06 or the 02

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
antitech1 said:
Where do you find a stock 06(except for the aftermarket pipes) with stickers still on it? Both are indigo but there are some real differences between the year models (tank badge, 3 vs 5 spoke wheels,etc.).

This could get real interesting. I have to decide what direction to take my warrior. You can take two totaly different approaches with each bike. hmmmm....

i found it on craigslist!!!!!!!!! it started of at $11,500 i waited and got it for $9500 ( she owed $12,800). now this is whyit still has all stock things on it.

she co-signed for a boyfriend in 2006and he rode it a couple of times. they broke up and she got stuck with the bike.did not get ridden in 2007 or 2008 and she is leaving state and did not want to mess up her credit. she paid the differance. and i got a like new warrior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts