RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this new Warrior and love it! This forum has already helped a lot on some basic questions.

I only got 4 miles on it cuz it's been raining here in Puerto Rico since the very day I got it.

Can't wait 'til I break it in, 600 miles are gona be hard to hold back the throttle.

Insert Image:

33.16KB

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Wow, another warrior owner even over there! Amazing! Just have fun with it and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Eric,

Welcome to the forums! And congrats on getting your new ride...Weather been kind of crappy over here, as well. If it ain't raining, it's been real cold...

Dryer, warmer weather is just around the corner, though...I can feel it...

Have fun and be safe!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and dont worry about breaking it in according to Yamaha. your best bet is to follow churckeys break in method and seat the ring properly. I dont have a link, but I'm sure the search function can help you out, or another member might have the link available for you.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by JREMACLE1

Congrats on the new ride and dont worry about breaking it in according to Yamaha. your best bet is to follow churckeys break in method and seat the ring properly. I dont have a link, but I'm sure the search function can help you out, or another member might have the link available for you.

Thanks JREMACLE1,

I guess you are talking about this thread:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46163&SearchTerms=break,in

Some really good TIPS here on break-in....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts