RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
that's a cool picture 'H' - notice no sparksfrom pedal sparkler? but oh so close
or did you have the sparklers ground down already -the picspeaks for the warrior on so many levels - cornering stability! - lean! - layed back rider confidence! -simple pic but real nice one!!

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
yup you been leaning over all right - how 'bout we get some sparks being caught by the hand - who's the photshop wiz here - would make a great photo - sparks bouncing off glove- i suspect given another chance at that shoot you could do it for real H - that's gotta be another club badge!? - the sparks club

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
yup that's what we are talking about
- that is now one fine advert thefor warrior [good work antitech - obviously not living up to ya sig!
]- now we just need H to go and do it again [but watch that wrist exposed] -it looks even more real - now just the club badge and H tosign up as founder member

i should look closer - can see the sparks H! lol

·
Premium Member
8,964 Posts
h-man said:
Thought I try something
Neat maneuver & excellent photo

Now you need to meet up with this member who lives down the street from you in Encino, RX_Warrior, and show him a thing or two

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah, it's fun to scrape the pegs... But it becomes pain in the azz when the pegs are starting to fly off on you (I'm talking about mini flooboards) just because you've ground off the head of the bolt cmpletely.... :)

Oh, and then the exhaust scrapes - that's even more fun! But more expensive too!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Yeah, awesome pic, for sure. I can't imagine letting go of the bars at that moment. I'm still a noob, in general.

I just scraped my Rineharts for the first time though, getting on the freeway this weekend -- probably only about 30 or 40 mph. Luckily, I knew what was happening, but still a weird feeling when it happens. Now my shiny pipes have scrapes along the bottom.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts