Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another red/white Italian beauty to complement the Ducati Monster

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an '07 Husqvarna TE450. In '07 Husky was still part of the Cagiva/MV Augusta group....since bought by BMW.
Right at 250 lbs wet, 54HP.

Standby for some near future changes to semi-motardness...ie some forged Marchesini wheels w/street shoes. Fun for The Gap.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
nice bike
i'd love to have one and would even love to have somewhere fun to ride it, nothing but asphalt around here and the few areas that i know of would get me arrested for trespassing

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Just got back from the dealer and my Vmax will be in Jan and after that its gonna be an enduro type I think. Maybe a 450 I am not sure and don't really know anything about them. They look like fun.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Husk varna is cool! Has anyone checked out the BMW 450X? It is a true dirt bike that comes in street legal form. BMW did a lot of thinks different than the protypical dirt bike. I stopped by the BMW dealer last week to check it out in person. Not a bad bike.

Then again, if I were going to spend that much on the BMW I might have to pick up the Aprilla! Something about a V-Twin dirt bike that sounds VERY appealing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts