RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for about a year. Last Sunday, checked ebay and saw where "my" bikes auction ended about 2 hours prior. Sent the seller an email asking if he was going to relist. He said to give him a call. I got more detailed close up pictures and decided to make an offer. Offer accepted, so I decided to go check it out and probably join the ranks. Me, Wash DC area; bike, St. Louis. Left Thur @ 1820, got the bike off the truck today @ 1500. 1650 miles, 7800 lighter, happy as S!
PCIII, V&H, Barons Fat Bars w/internals, Speedstar side covers, LOTS of crome and billet, Rizilo handlebar end mirror, 31T gear, fender ele kit, lowered, tank bag, Yam cover, Yam drag bars & risers(extra), lower farring,

Insert Image:

28.06KBBig air and AIS block, stock seat & orig tires, 3k in parts reciepts, all orig parts except I left the bazooka and stock bars in St Louis, manuals and CD service disk, one chip (no dent) between bars and gas cap the size of "o".

What do you think of Indigo with the simple linear design on the tank and tail? Was it a dud for Yam, rare (not sure how many years they offered this color and graphic), or only cool to me?

I'm going to take it in for a once over by the local dealer. I'm looking for a link on tire upgrades, any recommendations?

I told my theripist that I was buying a bike and she asked if it was a H-----. I told her no and told her what it was but was thinking "why would I buy a H----- when there's this bike".

You guys make this fm great, so I wanted to share. The seller was great if he reads this. The trip sucked, it rained all but an hour from here into MD. Did I say that I was happy. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome to the show and congrats on your purchase.The search funtion on this forum is awesome.You can stay busy for days and broke for years paying for all the mod ideas you find on here!I also like checking out the galleries to come up with ideas.Be safe.
Dan

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on a great purchase. A friend of mine is fond of saying, "You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a Psychiatrists office." My friend may be on to something.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Congratulations, you'll love it, in fact it's just like mine. I think they stopped using the simple graphic because they were too fast.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts